Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you're looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you're in the right place.
Senior Project Manager- Enterprise Systems and Solutions
The Senior Project Manager is a critical member of the Enterprise Systems and Solutions team, accountable for overall project management and delivery of enterprise applications and systems deployments primarily for, but not limited to, our Home Office departments. This includes systems projects related to Finance, Accounting, People Resources, Legal, Development, and Supply Chain.
This position is responsible for helping to manage the Enterprise Systems roadmap, and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget meeting technology infrastructure, system and security standards consistent with the company's service and SOX governance standards. The Senior Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring tight alignment between the various departments in IT, our business partners we support, and third-party implementation and support partners. This position is accountable for the budget and full program of projects associated to our enterprise systems.
- Responsible for all aspects of the delivery of systems projects across various departments and business partners. This will include third party vendor management when utilized to assist in delivery. Ensure continuous alignment with IT leadership and key business stakeholders.
- Direct and manage project teams, service providers, and implementation partners balancing time, scope, and money appropriately.
- Assist defining and adding to our standard project management methodology and bring best practices to help drive a repeatable process.
- Coach junior team members seeking to build their project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Assist in driving RFI/RFP process when looking for enterprise solutions.
- Accountable for managing capital project budget costs.
- Ensure and maintain strong relationships and communication with Finance, Accounting, People Resources, Development, Supply Chain, and IT teams in addition to critical vendors.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business Management
- Strong ability to manage teams through periods of significant change
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong ability to manage project resources from various teams including IT and Business
- Strong ability to manage third party vendors and contractors
- Capable of both directly manage projects as well as manage other project managers running their own projects is a plus
- Robust understanding of restaurant operations and systems preferred
- 6+ years of successful project management experience and specifically the delivery of medium to large scale project/programs related to corporate systems
- Demonstrated experience managing capital budgets for projects
- Experience managing multiped projects concurrently preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Colorado Applicants: $97,000- $125,000 base salary (potential for higher depending on experience)
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City's Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Apply on company website