Spectra Contract Flooring is currently seeking a dynamic individual, with strong selling skills to join our growing sales team in Las Vegas, NV.
Spectra Sales Representative are responsible for daily sales calls on existing customers with emphasis on selling installed floor covering products and services. Representatives also present products/services to architects, designers, and other end users. You will work with clients to specify products and installation services for specific projects. You will develop, analyze and call on leads provided by sales management and other sources. Additionally, a Representative must continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a key awareness of what is happening within their marketplace.
Spectra Contract Flooring is the largest commercial flooring contractor in the U.S and is part of the Berkshire Hathaway Family. We have 25 locations nationwide and have all the resources needed to deliver commercial flooring projects to anywhere in the U.S. Each Spectra location is home to a team of highly experienced flooring professionals that have provided flooring solutions for more than 350,000 major projects in a range of markets.
Once you apply, don't forget to visit our website for more information on our markets, services, and case studies.
- Actively prospect for and develop customers.
- Work with suppliers, architects, designers, building owners, facility management and general contractors to choose products that fit their budget.
- Cultivate relationships within all customer target markets that have use for our products and services.
- Give presentations to all clients to educate them on flooring, installation and maintenance, providing specifics on how Spectra can be a value-added choice on their projects.
- Representatives ensure that all of the appropriate system requirements and paperwork is accurate and are responsible for the profitability throughout the life of the project. This includes: contracts, change orders, purchase orders, quotes with material and labor pricing on projects, etc. Representatives work effectively with internal staff, such as scheduling, purchasing and project coordinating to solve problems and ensure that the jobs are installed properly.
- Oversee the projects are managed in the field in conjunction with all installation focused associates and subcontractors.
- Execute Action Plan
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Demonstrate Good Judgment
- Building Trusting Relationships
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Previous sales experience or building science/construction management or advanced commercial floor installation experience is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motorized vehicle.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints
- Preferred: A bachelor's degree in marketing, building science, construction management or business is preferred.
- Knowledge of the commercial floor covering industry and knowledge of commercial flooring products is preferred.
- Previous experience selling in a comparable industry to commercial flooring is preferred. Candidate already living within or familiar with the market territory preferred.
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website