Responsible for sorting and determination of good tubes from bad and to be able to work at a reasonable speed.
- To be able to distinguish good tubes from bad.
- Must rotate to different positions on the line.
- Make trays up to pack into.
- Keep stray tubes picked up from the floor.
- Must help Lead to keep area clean.
- As directed by supervision to attend periodic departmental meetings.
- As directed by supervision to perform non-essential duties.
- Sort heavy duty carpet cores daily if required.
- During down time may be asked to work in other areas.
8 hour, night shift
Our Nation's veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant's military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Apply on company website