Are you a social media guru? Do you love all things digital? Are you able to capture the spirit of a local business through a combination of vibrant graphic design, engaging copy writing and stunning visuals? Do you possess excellent Photoshop and Adobe skills? Can you leverage major social media platforms, and drive digital engagement? If so then you will enjoy working directly with our employees and customers in a collaborative, creative, fun, digitally facing environment as our Social Media/Content Manager.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Develop written and graphical content for internal departments and customers to provide information on their products, services, businesses, or entertainment to site visitors.
• Sell and teach major social media platforms to Sierra Nevada Media Group clients.
• Act as an internal resource to Sierra Nevada Media Group on all things social media.
• Gather information and integrate data from clients and editorial departments to assist in determining social media content.
• Assist and perform daily upload of content for clients as necessary.
• Develop creative content for clients utilizing tools found in major social media platforms.
• Source and aggregate daily to-dos, specials, and events.
• Perform proofreading and fact-checking quickly and accurately.
• Analyze content performance and provide recommendations for content strategy, based on data and research.
• Work with internal and external partners to secure new content opportunities and strengthen existing content partnerships.
• Work with sales reps to track and update new and expiring content and ads.
• Entering contract information and overseeing an excel spreadsheet related to client contracts.
Teach and coach customers of all types current and emerging social media, as well as established social media platforms.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3-5 years of experience conducting writing and communications projects in a dynamic, deadline and results-oriented environment.
• 2 years of professional experience with Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.)
• Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, and working with a web CMS such as Wordpress.
• Experience collaborating with other writers, blogs, media contacts, and external stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, graphic design, public relations or other media related fields is preferred.
• Knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website