CNC Machine Operator, Assembly
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
The function of Machine operator is to follow work order instructions and control plans aiding in the assembly and or Machining of required firearm parts based on the Job Routing Sheet provided for them
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Must be able to perform Machining procedures on Fanuc Robo-Drills according to provided work instructions
* Must be able to utilize provided measuring tools to check parts per control plans
* Must be able to use fixtures and hand tools to assemble various components
* Any other required tasks managed by assembly lead, Supervisor or manager
Education and/or Experience:
* Knowledge of interpreting prints
* Understanding of the use of key inspection tools (Micro-Hite, Calipers, Micrometer ETC)
* Workers are expected to meet and exceed predetermined daily, weekly, and monthly production goals
* Must be able to work well in a team environment
* Must be able to work under the direction of a production manager and lead
* Must be able to use different tools and equipment necessary for the specified requirements in a production line
* Must be able to follow established safety procedures
* Must possess manual dexterity, cognitive reasoning and understanding for production work instructions, and must be able to perform repetitive tasks
* Previous Machining experience a plus
* Able to lift up to 40 pounds
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Apply on company website