SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is seeking a Machine Operator to perform daily activities associated with the manufacture of finished and semi-finished machined goods using automated equipment and processes to meet end customer needs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Quickly and accurately load and unload machines
* Follow quality procedures
* Learns and understands processes and satisfactorily completes training provided by experienced machine operators or shift supervisor
* Takes direction to learn basic machine operation, setup and maintenance
* Commits minimal documentation errors
* Performs basic measurement tasks to verify product is within specifications
* Keeps critical machinery and assemblies operating, as assigned
* Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of moderately complex, mechanically operated machinery.
* Performs routine tasks to meet defined output rates
* Capable of following work instructions
* Ability to check parts for conformance to specifications.
* Reports any problems, deviation, or quality concerns to a lead/supervisor
* Detail-oriented; conscientious
* A neat, clean appearance
Skills & Abilities:
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi task, and adapt quickly to change
* Works well in a team environment.
* Good communication skills
* Basic computer and math skills required
* Knowledge of basic machine operations is beneficial
* Punctuality, reliability, and the ability to make it to work every day
Education and/or Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required
* Able to lift up to 40 pounds
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Apply on company website