Pro Shop Sales Associate, SIG SAUER Academy
SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Responsible for the daily and direct sales of all SIG SAUER products and supporting vendor products from within the SIG SAUER Academy Pro Shop along with the promotion of the SIG SAUER Academy Training. Professional, Innovative, and Positive sales person and SIG SAUER Brand Ambassador supporting a Global business and multiple business groups within SIG SAUER. Extreme attention to detail is required due to the Federal Firearms License (FFL) compliance requirements, sensitive products, alignment with SIG SAUER Academy sales initiatives and overall SIG SAUER strategy. This position reports to the Pro Shop Manager, SIG SAUER Academy.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Professional Sales person with knowledge of all SIG SAUER products
* Be a direct customer service representative, problem solver, focused on complete customer satisfaction
* Able to work in a fast paced team oriented organization
* Promote and sell SIG SAUER Academy Training
* Stocking of assigned areas in the SIG SAUER Pro Shop on a daily basis
* Maintaining inventory of armory and storage areas
* Provide SIG SAUER Armorer services
* Maintaining current FFL's for all shipments of Firearms
* Focus on organization and attention to detail in regards to legal documents (ATF)
* Ensures 100% accountability of all assigned firearms and serialized items
* Exceeds all Federal Firearms License operating compliance requirements
* Opening and closing registers and daily deposits to safe
* Opening and closing of SIG SAUER Academy facilities
* Daily shipping of firearms and other products
* Understand commission-based retail sales how to qualify a customer and find them the right product in a timely professional manner.
* Support SIG Central marketing activities
* Restocking and merchandising sales floor/Pro Shop
* Recommends to Manager, an innovative Pro Shop appearance, signage and sale postings
* Maintains a clean, orderly and stocked Pro Shop warehouse
* Assists in development of industry and public relations designed to improve company's image and relations with customers and employees.
* Maintains a professional appearance
* All other duties as assigned by Manager, Pro Shop SIG SAUER Academy.
Education and/or Experience:
* Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in retail sales, and merchandising.
* Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Must possess exemplary abilities to interact in face to face communications with personnel, from around the world.
* Strong work ethic and the ability to work within a Team environment
* Must have the ability to safely and proficiently handle multiple firearms.
* Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn Oracle and POS
* Able to lift up to 25 pounds
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Apply on company website