Job Location:Corporate Indianapolis
Are you looking to make a significant impact on a strategic initiative, implementing new and complex technologies for a market leading company?
Do you love Agile delivery and operating as both a Scrum Master and Project Manager?
Are you ready to be part of an exciting and growing organization?
SIMON is seeking a highly motivated Project Manager who can operate an Agile delivery process across a global delivery team. The Project Manager will serve as Scrum Master for all delivery ceremonies, and will also drive coordination of a roadmap of projects, planning and managing their implementation with a cross functional team.
Regular communication with senior executives is extremely important.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative and results oriented individual to oversee and drive delivery of ongoing product enhancements and larger scale projects. The projects will involve delivery of SaaS, mobile, web, and other technology solutions, and will include software selection and custom software development. The ideal candidate will have experience with various delivery methodologies and working collaboratively across functional areas to assure quality and timely implementations and business adoption. This position not only requires strong project management experience, but also the drive to make a key impact and deliver value to the business.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Organizing and driving development Sprints, release planning and all associated ceremonies, including ensuring focus on the current stories and removing blockers.
- Defining and managing cost, scope, schedule, risk and other project KPIs associated with ongoing product enhancements and the product roadmap. This includes managing consultants and internal Technology and Business resources to assure work is delivered as expected.
- Resource planning, forecasting, and work assignment allocations, including contract and consulting procurement and management.
- Reviewing and negotiating hardware, software, and consulting contracts to ensure they meet Simon needs.
- Communicating progress regularly to leadership.
Project Team Development
- Creating a collaborative environment that encourages creative solutions and emphasizes quality and speed.
- Providing direction and mentoring to project team members.
PMO Standards and Processes
- Ensuring project delivery methodology is planned for and complied with.
- Managing release and project change control processes.
Portfolio Risk and Quality Management
- Verifying releases and projects for quality, consistency, and compliance with internal and external audits.
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed and resulting plans are actively executed and managed.
- Prioritizing release functionality and projects, including challenging the team on priorities.
- 5+ years of experience in progressive Project Management and IT Delivery roles with experience managing several Agile teams or projects spanning 6+ months with significant budgets and team size.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred.
- Scrum Master and/or PMP certification preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to plan new product releases and projects, from initiation through implementation.
- Excellent communication and demonstrated success communicating with executives and team members.
- Ability to work collaboratively with indirect reports in a matrix organization to establish clear assignments and prioritize responsibilities.
- Expert at building and maintaining effective relationships across functional areas and departments.
- Experience working effectively within and across the organization to define project goals, work content and evaluate project results.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate vendor contracts with consulting firms, hardware, and software vendors.
- Expertise in planning, forecasting, and resource management.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancement and improvement.
Apply on company website