Job Location:Corporate New York City
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Responsible for delivering creative marketing campaigns that build awareness of and drive traffic to Simon Premium Outlets and shoppremiumoutlets.com. This individual will oversee the development and execution of brand assets for marketing campaigns, from start to finish, and serve as the liaison between Field Management and the Brand/Creative teams.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the delivery of consumer-facing creative assets – including video, social media, influencer campaigns, digital advertising, direct mail, on-mall signage and collateral etc.
- Brief agencies/production partners and direct creative to be developed as briefed, ensure deliverables remain on time and budget
- Strategize and collaborate with internal Simon Creative team to make sure creative briefs are fulfilled as requested
- Work collaboratively with the Field Marketing team, Media team, Digital team and outside agency vendors to launch marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with field marketing teams, marketing leaders and other internal/external business partners
- Communicate and present comprehensive creative strategy to Senior leadership
- Minimum 5 year's experience in a brand management/account management role within a highly creative brand or agency environment
- Detail-oriented, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities
- Significant experience managing relationships with creative agencies, media agencies and creative/production vendors
- Experience working with a field-based organization is preferred
- Proven track record managing relationships with internal business partners
- Comprehensive knowledge of social, print, video, radio and digital production processes
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital, social and influencer marketing
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven, excels at multi-tasking and working effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication needed. Must be able to build consensus and resolve conflict quickly and smoothly.
Apply on company website