Sizewise manufactures and delivers durable medical equipment throughout the continental U.S. We are proud to say our products are manufactured in one of four U.S. based plants.
We are actively seeking an Assembler for our manufacturing plant in Ellis, KS.
In this role, you will:
- Work a shift of 6:00am-2:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Maintain assembly, disassembly and repair of blower and electrical components
- Complete diagnostics and trouble shooting
- Operate machinery using an air compressor, riveter, wire crimpers, solder gun/iron, hand tools, ruler
- Complete work order forms for parts needed to keep production running
- Read blueprints, perform step by step testing of equipment
- Basic experience with and/or understanding of hand tools.
- Ability to read a pressure gauge and thermo-anemometer
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Manual dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
Sizewise provides a full benefits package which includes:
- Health & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Affordable premiums with health insurance deductibles of $750 individual/$1500 family
- Company paid life insurance of $50,000
- Company paid short term disability
- 401k company match with immediate vesting
- 6 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid bi-weekly
Additional information about our company can be found at www.sizewise.com .
EOE, including disability/veterans
Apply on company website