Sizewise Customer Service Agents are at the center of our passion for service.
We are proud to offer a live person on the end of the line when our customers call.
We currently have a need for a full time Customer Service Agent.
In this role, you will:
- Spend your workday in the Customer Service Department within in our Hays, KS site.
- Work Thursday-Sunday 12:00a - 8:30a
- Interact via phone with facilities who rent Sizewise durable medical equipment
- Manage between 80 and 100 calls daily, with an average 2-3 minute call duration
- Handle a variety of equipment orders, including pick-ups and deliveries
- Troubleshoot basic equipment issues
- Answer general inquiries, and if necessary, communicate with multiple departments in order to assist customers
- Superior customer service abilities
- Practiced documentation skills
- Attentiveness to customer needs, coupled with the ability to respond quickly and competently to customer requests
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, specifically to use active listening skills while accurately entering data into customer ordering software
Sizewise provides a full benefits package which includes:
- Health & Dental Insurance through Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Affordable premiums with health insurance deductibles of $750 individual/$1500 family
- Company paid life insurance of $50,000
- Company paid short term disability
- 401k company match with immediate vesting
- 6 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid bi-weekly
Additional information about our company can be found at www.sizewise.com
EOE, including disability/veterans
Apply on company website