On a high-growth team at Sizewise, the Executive Sales Representative will rapidly grow capital sales and rental revenue across the continuum of care. As an ESR, you will have the opportunity to drive the sale of bed frames, support surfaces, and mobility equipment by leveraging relationships and establishing new accounts. You will be the pivotal sales executive with a local team and leadership.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Own all relationships with IDNs/strategic accounts
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with corporate IDN and health system leaders to maximize credibility with customers and partners
- Partner with IDN leaders to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators and aid the client in achieving their goals
- Gain deep understanding of IDN budget processes and processes for approval of capital
- Interact effectively with all roles within the C-suite via strong executive presence and the tenacity and health economics savvy to gain access to this audience for meetings that drive business forward
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ Years as a top performer in DME sales with C-Level relationships required
- 5+ year's experience working with GPO/IDN contracts required
- Strong complex selling experience with history of a new account identification and development
- Ability to obtain DOT certification and Acute Care Credentialing
- Must live within the territory (Los Angeles, CA)
Sizewise provides a full benefit package which includes:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Affordable premiums with health deductibles of $750 Individual/$1500 Family
- Optional Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
Sizewise puts people first.
Customer service is our number one priority, so we're available to our customers 24/7/365. Our team is our greatest asset—we support each other personally and professionally. Our close customer relationships mean we're often part of their teams, too.
We design and manufacture some of the best medical equipment on the market, and we're always aiming to make the best better by keeping up with the latest trends and innovations within our competitive space. Plus, we give back to our communities through time, money, and resources.
Come join us and make a difference in the lives of patients all over the country. We are Sizewise, and we are Designed to heal™.
EOE/including disability & veterans
Apply on company website