Sizewise Operations Managers enjoy an array of responsibility that bridges across operations, technical, sales, training and management. The position of Operations Manager is perfect for someone who is looking for new and exciting tasks each day; who communicates well both verbally and via email; who embraces the challenge of training others on mechanical tasks; who is flexible when necessary but knows how to enforce policy and procedure to ensure a safe and productive work environment; who is hands-on, decisive, organized and able to manage both tasks and people. Overall, the position of Operations Manager is responsible for the operations of the Rutherford, NJ site.
- Oversee maintenance of local fleet of company delivery vehicles, also ensures scheduling of routes to optimize fleet usage
- Manage the monthly inventory of the site and all associated reporting procedures
- Supervise adherence to all OSHA, HIPAA and compliance/regulatory guidelines as applicable, as well as all Sizewise policies and procedures - Complete employee interviews/new hire process, reviews, performance improvement plans and terminations as required
- Assist and support in professional development and growth
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Utilize technology for up-to-date record keeping
- Provide superior customer service: both internally and externally
- Requires a valid driver's license with clean driving record and ability to drive at night
- Requires ability to pass DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs, to push 700 lbs. of medical equipment (on wheels) up ramps and to unload/load equipment onto trucks daily
- Ability to use a computer for basic administrative tasks and online training
- College degree & /or 3-5 years management exp
- Previous experience managing a warehouse; including knowledge of OSHA regulations required
- Previous experience with mechanical/technical and/or the medical industry is a plus!
Apply on company website