- Skagit Regional Health has multiple openings for additional Family Medicine physicians to join our clinic locations in the Arlington and Smokey Point communities.
- Work with a close team of experienced physicians and APPs, along with ample support staff.
- Monday-Friday, outpatient only schedules. Some extended hours may be required.
- Shared, phone call rotation of 1:13 offers a great work/life balance!
- These are full time, hospital employed positions with access to multiple subspecialties within the organization.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate of an ACGME accredited program.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred; however, new graduates will be considered
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 27 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Cascade Valley Hospital is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
About Arlington, Washington:
- Arlington and Smokey Point are scenic towns situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking, and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way!
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Arlington, Smokey Point, and all the neighboring communities have a combined population of over 200,000, you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
Summary: Skagit Regional Health has multiple openings for additional ...
Apply on company website