DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Behavioral and Social Work department. Submit your application today!
We are seeking a Mental Health Counselor for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is a mental health facility with 121 beds providing behavioral health services to the greater Nashville area. Our psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and other specialists are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients. We are committed to helping adolescents, adults and seniors recover from different mental health disorders and substance abuse. Treatment programs are designed for personalized care and offer a variety of options including inpatient, partial hospitalization and outpatient care. Our behavioral health navigator works with individuals and their loved ones to find the right plan for each patient.
Skyline Madison Campus is seeking a Mental Health Counselor (Full Time - Nights) to join it's behavioral health team! Our Mental Health Counselors assist clients on the units with daily activities and occasionally in group settings.
- Accomplishes job responsibilities in a professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy of daily work.
- Demonstrates effective utilizations, planning and organization of hospital/job resource.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the client served in his/her program.
- Demonstrates competency in interpretation of client's self report or behavior related to his/her age
- Assumes responsibility to maintain knowledge of the compliance with all current hospital and departmental policies.
- Leads psycho-educational groups per day as assigned.
- Provides effective individual counseling.
- Demonstrates knowledge and competence with the electronic medical record program.
- Demonstrates effective, pertinent documentation skills on all electronic medical records and legibility in written forms.
- Write progress notes for each group
- Progress notes reflect treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Completes documentation in a timely manner.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- BLS Certified required within 30 days of hire.
- Successful completion of CPI certification required within 30 days of hire.
Apply Online Today to join this great Behavioral Health Team!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website