Skyline Ridge Apartments and Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a beautiful community in Canon City, CO, with more than 80 units offering skilled nursing care.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team!
- Ensures that HR Policies are available to all Team Members (TM).
- Payroll processing and runs daily reports to assist with managing labor expenses.
- Maintains written job descriptions and performance evaluations for each staff position in accordance with the American Disabilities Act, OSHA, and other pertinent laws governing job positions.
- Monitors online reports to ensure managers complete performance evaluations and merit increases in accordance with policy. Files all paper documents in the employee's personnel file, all others stored electronically in Workday.
- Ensures ATS compliance with hiring process, (in-house pre-employment testing, background submissions) online credential verification, conducts reference checks of prospective team member and assists manager in utilizing the ATS to schedule interviews as required or requested.
- Assists new hires and current TMs with utilizing in-house kiosks to support company initiatives and orients TMs to utilize their Workday access.
- Maintains compliance with ATS for all reporting purposes, which contains job applications, resumes, reference checks, etc., of those persons meeting the eligibility requirements for the position in which they applied.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as our established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Form I9 and E-verify process compliance in accordance with current law and established company guidelines.
- Audits and ensures all on-boarding and orientation activities are completed in Workday for new hires.
- Benefits - Educates team members on company benefit offerings, rolls out annual open enrollment, addresses qualifying events, providing Workday aids in support of the TM completing all required benefit enrollment tasks on time.
- Maintains files and documentation in the designated location within the specified time frame.
- Worker's comp coordinator duties to ensure education and awareness to TMs and supervisors of company policy and their individual responsibilities for all to know the process for “What to do if Injured at Work”. Submits claims per policy.
- Full spectrum of HR Generalist duties providing expertise to support this active employment and care environment, understanding the people focus knowing that multiple interruptions may occur each day.
- Minimum of (3) years of experience in HR or payroll.
- College Degree in Human Resources (HR) or a related field desired.
- PHR certification desired.
DaytimeOur Core Values
• We Put People First
• We Act With Integrity
• We Mind the Business
• We Listen, Then Act Decisively
• We Work to be Our Best
About Five Star
Five Star Senior Living Inc., a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating division: Five Star Senior Living and AGEILITY Physical Therapy Solutions.
The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 280 Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. With communities in over 30 states and more than 25,000 team members, Five Star is committed to maximizing our residents' independence and enhancing their lifestyles.
The Ageility division provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee with regard to or on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, Five Star expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. We will not tolerate harassment of employees in the workplace, or in other settings in which employees may find themselves in connection with their employment. Improper interference with the ability of Five Star's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination harassment or retaliation, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
Apply on company website