Pay Rate: Salaried
Position Type: Full-time
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we're on the floor we're on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Exercise independent judgment and discretion to meet, make introduction and ensure that all arrangement and requirements are gathered with the function host prior to function. Create, read and analyse Banquet Event Order (BEO) in order to gather guest's requirements, determine proper set up, buffet, audio visuals, time line and also give attention to any special guest needs.
- Establish and improve the reputation of the Casino by offering a very personalized style of service as per the Casinos standard operating procedures.
- Timely attend to all telephone calls using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate telephone etiquette, and promptly respond to all inquiries through telephone, fax and emails.
- Type up the Banquet and Sales correspondence, i.e. answering email, confirming banquet arrangements, menus, BEO, floorplans, etc.
- Compose, publish and distribute Banquet Event Order (BEO) to all department heads and personnel who are involved in servicing banquet function.
- Work with management and other heads of departments at all times and assist in carrying out special requirements and duties necessary
- Distribute promptly to all departments about notice of any change in the Banquet Event Order (BEO).
- Prepare signage and menu items for all banquet event functions, including bars.
- Study requirements of all booked banquets and functions to familiarize and ascertain the possibility of selling additional facilities, to produce extra revenue.
- Send Banquet Event Order proposals to guests and maintain timely contact with them.
- Contact customers in advance to remind them of cut-off dates.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Act as a liaison between all related Casino departments and host of the function.
- Ensure orders and requisitions for the Banquet departments are completed.
- Respond and act upon any special requirement which function host had requested.
- Maintain departmental reports and procedures.
- Maintain all client information and folders.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Four (4) year degree in Hotel Management or Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to two (1-2) years' work experience as a Sales Coordinator or Banquet Coordinator in a major facility.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication.
- Courteous, polite, and well-spoken individual who is highly efficient.
- Excellent organizational skills with good team spirit.
- A passion for providing the highest standards of service to the Guests.
- Helpful and approachable to the Guest and the ability to promote Casino Catering, Event Facilities, and maximize sales opportunities at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Snoqualmie Casino Career Development Track Series completion.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). You must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission. Pre-employment drug testing is required for Security, Surveillance and DOT panel testing is required for Transportation positions. All other positions are subject to pre-employment testing, excluding marijuana.
Apply on company website