The Compliance Analyst is responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the International Bank Compliance Management Program.
- This position plans, organizes, and controls the Bank's day-to-day administrative, lending and operational compliance activities; collaborates with the Chief Operating Officer in the overall administration of these directives for the Bank.
- Participates in various committees, audits and examinations. Performs duties as the Bank Secrecy Act/OFAC Officer, Community Reinvestment Act Officer, Privacy Officer, and Bank Security and Safety Officer.
- Conducts staff training related to new hires, compliance, customer service, and mainframe and software computer programs.
- Advises the Board of Directors, Senior Management and Bank personnel of emerging compliance issues and consults and guides the Bank in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, related field or equivalent experience. Requirements:
- Minimum of three years proven audit, compliance, financial services operations and/or regulatory experience, or equivalent in Bank Industry.
-Proven interpersonal, organizational, communications, analytical and project management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of products, services, operations and systems and extensive dealing with laws, regulations and regulatory agencies related to assigned areas.
- Proficiency with personal computers and pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Knowledge of products, services, operations and systems for assigned areas.
- The professional must be Fully Bilingual
Location: Area Metro, Puerto Rico
“EEO Employer Minorities/ Females/ Peoples with Disabilities, Veterans”
Apply to this job