Join a Collegial Practice Where You Thrive
Sound Critical Care is a physician established and led group that partners with community hospitals to manage and improve ICUs nationwide. We ensure that physicians have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that measurably improves quality and lowers the cost of healthcare for patients in the communities we serve. Our culture promotes physician autonomy, mastery, and purpose. Physicians have the ability to effectively participate in the process of change management within the community hospital ICU setting.The Team - The Hospital
We are excited to announce our newest hospital partnership and our first program in beautiful Tuscaloosa, Alabama. DCH Regional Medical Center has been serving western Alabama for more than 90 years and has evolved to ensure that residents have access to high-quality care close to home.
DCH Regional Medical Center, the cornerstone of DCH Health System, serves the residents of Tuscaloosa and the greater Western Alabama region. This large tertiary care center is adjacent to the University of Alabama's campus and is home to a large subspecialty network providing the highest level of care to the region. Active cardiac, vascular, trauma, and neuroscience programs are at the core of the medical center's care network. A long-standing affiliation with the University of Alabama allows for a large complement of residents to support the hospital's mission and vision. The Critical Care Program Medical Director will have the opportunity to build a high-end program with the support of the larger Sound Critical Care team in this thriving medical community.
- 583-bed, regional medical center
- 32-bed ICU - medical, surgical, trauma, and cardiac patients
- Team of 6 physicians
- Modified block schedule
- Part-time options available
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine with 3+ years of experience
- Eligible to work in the United States; Not a J1 visa qualified area
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward-thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
Tuscaloosa is a welcoming community steeped in history and a strong sense of collegiate pride. Home to the University of Alabama and the Crimson Tide, Tuscaloosa is a vibrant town with multiple residential options and some of the best schools in the state. Music, art, and culture are abundant throughout the area.Join a Collegial Practice Where You ThriveSound Critical Care is a physician e...
Apply on company website