Southcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Physicians to deliver exceptional care and services. We are the regions largest integrated network of multidisciplinary Physicians and Advanced Practice Practitioners.
This outstanding opportunity will provide patient care within a high-volume, quality focused and established practice.
- Six physician practice supported by Certified Nurse Midwives & Nurse Practitioners with reputation for quality and community commitment
- The newly renovated Family Centered Unit at St. Luke's Hospital is a state-of-the-art maternity unit that offers the latest in maternity care
- Luke's Hospital has approximately 1,700 deliveries per year
- Board certified / board eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- State-of-the-art Level II Nursery staffed by Boston Children's Hospital physicians
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- 20K Signing Bonus
- MD or DO with completion of U.S. residency required
- Four-season coastal living with surf, sand, trails and a whole host of outdoor activities
- Multi-cultural communities with great family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent private and public schools
- Situated 60 minutes south of Boston, 30 minutes west of Cape Cod and 30 minutes southeast of Providence, RI with convenient access to major highways
About Southcoast Health
Southcoast Health is one of the largest and fastest growing health systems in New England. Since its inception in 1996, Southcoast has become a sought-after destination for health care professionals. As a thriving part of the New England medical community, Southcoast Health offers practice excellence in an environment you want to call home.
For more information contact Holly Lestage @ 508-525-3585 or email@example.com
Southcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Physicians to deliver exceptional care and services. We are the region's largest...
Apply on company website