Current Employees Click HERE
Current employees can apply directly through the Internal Careers Center online for Prospect Medical job openings in California. For a streamlined application process, all you need is your four-digit employee ID number and a digital copy of your résumé handy before you apply.
Note: Internal applicants not eligible for any Sign On Bonus.Clinical Nurse Education Specialist - Neuro ICU - Full Time, Days (Culver City)
We are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve.
Under the supervision of the Director of Education, the Clinical Nurse Education Specialist will oversee and direct the planning, organizing, and implementation of education services for hospital staff. This position will also coordinate hospital-wide educational programs presented through the Education Department and other resources.Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Performs and documents needs assessments, stating criteria utilized and outcome of assessment.
- Assists staff in identifying their own learning needs via individual consultation or by group process.
- Facilitates the observation of staff performance to assess skills competency.
- Develops an annual education plan that reflects the corporate and facility strategic plan and the identified facility learning needs.
- Appropriately contracts with education faculty present programs that are required by community, state and local status and AHA standards.
- Designs educational programs which facilitate the attainment and maintenance of standards of care established within the organization.
- Develops effective written materials such as: Outlines, lesson plans, handouts and evaluation tools/exams, as required.
- Coordinates patient education by supporting staff with educational materials and classes.
- Plans education activities that meet additional licensing boards' requirements via appropriate outlines, while adhering to California BRN regulations (i.e., Respiratory, Radiology and Laboratory).
Minimum Education: BSN from a Registered Nursing program or BA in a healthcare related field, with an AA in Nursing or diploma from a Registered Nursing program.
Minimum Experience: Three to Five (3-5) years of clinical experience; Adult Education or education specialty training.
Req. Certification/Licensure: Current CA RN license; ACLS, BLS certification.Employee Value Proposition
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insurance
To apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit http://pmh.com/careers/ and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.
EEOC is the Law: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Keywords:Education Specialist, Clinical, Acute Care,Position Summary
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work Schedule: Variable
Address: Culver City - 3828 Delmas Terrace
Apply on company website