Current Employees Click HERE
Current employees can apply directly through the Internal Careers Center online for Prospect Medical job openings in California. For a streamlined application process, all you need is your four-digit employee ID number and a digital copy of your résumé handy before you apply.
Note: Internal applicants not eligible for any Sign On Bonus.
Manager – Diagnostic Imaging - Full Time, Days (Culver City)
We are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve.
Reporting to the Director of Diagnostic Imaging, the Manager – Diagnostic Imaging has 24/7 leadership responsibility for all clinical, staffing, quality, and financial management for the Radiology Department and the maintenance and monitoring of regulatory standards of care. The Manager – Diagnostic Imaging assist the Director of Diagnostic Imaging with the development and management of the strategic plan and overall operations of Radiology services. Facilitates development, implementation, and maintenance of systems that promote desirable diagnostic radiology outcomes by using safe, cost-effective methods. Responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Ensures administration of patient treatments and procedures in a safe, effective and age appropriate manner, as applicable. Effectively collaborates with the health care team to intervene, and advocate as necessary. Intervenes appropriately in instances of abuse, assault or neglect, or when adequate financial or social resources are not available. Makes appropriate referrals to resolve patient issues effectively.
- Provides effective oversight and guidance of staff and operations to ensure quality patient care, including audits of activities and documentation. Actively participates in performance improvement process. Appropriately educates and mentors. Ensures compliance with applicable policies and standards of patient care. Demonstrates problem-solving, critical thinking, and prioritization of work to resolve issues as they arise in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Empathizes with patient, expresses compassion and understanding for the situation and demonstrates care which is appropriate for the age, and cultural, religious, or ethnic background. Actively engages in caring behaviors, taking conscious ownership for work and takes deliberate/thoughtful actions regarding how to best carry out relationships with the patient, patients' support system and healthcare team.
- Oversees and coordinates the daily operations of the unit, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they occur. Demonstrates advanced level of clinical expertise, strong leadership and collaborative skills in dealing with staff and members of the healthcare team. Handles scheduling/staffing, coaching, training, hiring, firing, counseling, performance evaluations and competencies, and payroll process. Effectively manages staff in compliance with applicable regulatory bodies, and all established policies, procedures and legal guidelines.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Minimum Experience: Two (2) years of experience as a Rad Tech with a minimum of one (1) year in a leadership role required. Ability to maintain flexibility and composure in a constantly changing environment. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English. Strong time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within the organization
Req. Certification/Licensure: Current Licensure as a Radiology Technologist in the State of California required. AHA Basic Life Support required. ARRT advanced certification required. Hospital Fire and Life Safety Card (Los Angeles City Employees only).Employee Value Proposition
Prospect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals, benefit eligible positions will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insurance
To apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit http://pmh.com/careers/ and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us!
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.
EEOC is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/
Keywords: Radiology, Allied, Ancllary, Hospital Administration, Admin, Leadership, Acute Care Hospital, DiagnosticsPosition Summary
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Address: Culver City - 3828 Delmas Terrace
Apply on company website