· Properly utilize the necessary tools and chemicals to clean articles to property standards
· Pre-soak, sterilize, scrub, spot-clean, and dry contaminated or stained articles, suing neutralizer solutions and portable machines
· Examine and sort into basket of articles for laundry or dry cleaning, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required
· Apply bleaching powders to spots and spray them with steam to remove stains form fabrics that do not respond to other cleaning solvents
· Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches, and other solutions and chemicals to clean, color, dry, or stiffen articles
· Operate machines that comb, dry and polish furs, clean, sterilize and fluff feathers and blankets, or roll and package towels.
· Use laundering equipment to safely and thoroughly clean and press linen, keeping the work area clean and safe
· Start washers, dry cleaners, driers, or extractors, and turn valves or levers to regulate machine processes and the volume of soap, detergent, water, bleach, starch, and other additives
· Receive and mark articles for laundry or dry cleaning with identifying code numbers or names, using hand or machine markers
· Start pumps to operate distilling systems that drain and reclaim dry cleaning solvents
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
Apply on company website