Project Manager - Workforce Management System Implementation
Building healthy communities through outstanding care, innovative partnerships, and amazing people.
Join our team and together we will make progress on our Strategic Goals:
- Forge a new path to meet the changing needs of our growing communities
- Champion a culture of exemplary care and deliver clinical excellence
- Create an environment where the best experiences happen
- Own our role to improve the system
Through new partnerships, a relentless focus on quality and sustainability, and a dedication to the best patient and provider experience, Southlake will improve the health of our communities and shape the future of healthcare.
Reporting to the Executive Sponsors, the Project Manager, Workforce Management System Implementation, will be responsible for leading, coordinating and supporting the hospitals upgrade of its current systems to Kronos Workforce Dimensions Suite. The Project Manager will use project management best practices to drive the successful implementation of this core system to enable the key business objectives to be achieved. The Project Manager will interact with the Steering Committee as well as Clinical and Operational Leaders across the organization.
Skills & Abilities
• Create project work plans in coordination with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, deliverables, budgets, accountabilities, schedules, timelines, resources, monitoring, and post project audit/evaluation.
• Identify and manage critical interdependencies, and effectively communicate these with stakeholders.
• Facilitate discussions with stakeholders including driving consensus on contentious topics.
• Manage the daily operational aspects of a project providing project management expertise and guidance, enforcing project standards, anticipating and troubleshooting issues, and identifying project risk.
• Lead, organize and facilitate project-related meetings, develop project reports, presentations, statistics and other related documents, as required
• Manage recruitment, retention, and performance management of staff or consultants dedicated to the project
• May be required to work off-hours and/or non-business hours during critical times of any project implementation
• PMP certification required
• Five (5+) years direct experience in a project management capacity is required
• Experience of working in and implementing time and attendance systems in a hospital setting is preferred
• Experience with designing and implementing Kronos workforce solutions (scheduling, time & attendance, and integration to 3rd party payroll system). Experience with implementing the Workforce Dimensions Suite would be an asset.
• Demonstrated knowledge developing and implementing change management plans in a hospital environment
• Sound organizational, documentation and planning skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet conflicting deadlines are essential
• Outstanding interpersonal, influencing and communication skills to build strong relationships, gain credibility and network effectively with all levels of the organization and with external partners
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written); ability to articulate analytical results and tell a story.
• Demonstrated experience in resource management and conflict resolution.
• Systems thinker, with experience leading projects and initiatives aligned with strategic directions
• Proven experience in needs assessment, analytical, problem-solving and documentation skills
• Experience of MEDITECH and integration of Kronos to MEDITECH would be an asset
• Demonstrated understanding of inter-professional collaboration and education.
• Ability to perform duties in a professional and courteous manner and produce high quality work while meeting deadlines in accordance to Southlake Regional Health Centre standards.
• Proficiency with MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated excellence in communication, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and teamwork
• Demonstrated individual leadership skills
At Southlake Regional Health Centre, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. Southlake Regional Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.
Apply on company website