Basic Function – Encompasses the complete accounts receivables and cash disbursement cycle and revenue reporting process.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prior accounts receivable experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computer systems and solid PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels within the company, and with vendors and customers.
- Ability to read and understand journal entries and the flow of information through a general ledger.
- Excellent research, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, self motivated with ability to multi-task.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website