- Supervise processing center staff including hiring, training and development of personnel.
- Oversee and verify accuracy of all revenue, accounts receivable and accounts payable information processing and meet all related monthly reporting deadlines.
- Compile and review monthly financial statements.
- Oversee and monitor completion of daily ticket and cashier report audits.
- Ensure the implementation of reporting procedures and updates developed by headquarters, as related to AP, AR, and revenue entry.
- Monitor and report on adherence to internal controls.
- Reconcile Cash Receipts/Collections/Credit Cards.
- Provide system support by working with key support office personnel as required.
- Provide various financial reports for internal and external parties on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor degree Accounting or Finance required.
- 3-4 years accounting experience required.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Computer skills; advanced Excel knowledge a must, AS400 helpful.
- Ability to work independently but also effective as team player.
- Excellent communication and organization skills required.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website