Basic Function – Handles high volume of calls with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues which include customer questions, complaints, and inquiries. All calls must be logged in our call log database and all call log activity will be reviewed on a daily basis. Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's satisfaction. Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal. Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar. Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
- Manage multiple duties at a time
- Deliver exceptional client service via telephone
- Conduct detailed research and address customer inquiries
- Provide quality service by comprehending procedures and continued product knowledge
- Enter data and customer service work on a daily routine basis
- Prepare activity reports to track performance across our customer base
- Track issues, and ensure timely delivery of solutions from support teams
- Complete other duties as assigned
- 1- 2 years experience with Call Center/Customer Service/Accounting skills involving problem solving and ability to react quickly and professionally ensuring client satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Advanced multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Positive attitude and productive, professional and courteous manner
- Superior telephone etiquette
- Ability to accomplish tasks in the most timely and efficient manner
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate intermediate or advanced computer skills, including use of Word, Excel and web browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer)
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website