SCOPE OF POSITION
- Receive, triage and respond to customer submissions via phone, e-mail and walk-ups.
- Document all work activities in call tracking software and update knowledge base as appropriate.
- Research and resolve technical issues, maintain technical aptitude and support corporate initiatives and team department goals according to direction of management.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Scheduled shifts will be based upon departmental needs and may include weekends.
- Work scheduled shift(s). Provide coverage for co-workers as determined by management.
- Identify and implement most effective method to resolve end user need. Assists in research to resolve customer problems.
- Records required customer and problem information in the work order tracking system. Updates work orders with status updates, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon end of the issue.
- Provide routine communication and follow-up to customers
- Set up and configure new computers with SP+ applications for shipment to outside
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1- 2 years experience in computer hardware, software, and network troubleshooting. Customer service training and/or experience preferred.
- Experience in the following:
- Windows OS ver. XP – Windows 7
- Google Mail / Drive
- PC / Laptop Hardware
- Basic Network Connectivity
- Mobile Device Configuration ver. iPhone, Android, Blackberry
- Must have multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a high stress environment
- Communication skills: Interactions with end users are to be managed with a combination of excellent written/verbal communication, discernment, and trust. Many situations expose information which must remain private and confidential.
- Must have ability to enter data during scheduled shift via keyboard at a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Capability to sit for long periods of time at desk and in front of a computer
- Requires ability to maintain relationships with co-workers in a business environment
- Must be able to hear verbal conversations over the phone and in-person with background noise
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website