Basic Function – Assist in the day-to-day parking operations by overseeing parking space inventory within contractual guidelines of the specific location, adhering to company policies and procedures, fostering good client relations and promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
- Participates in programs to improve client and customer satisfaction
- Oversees parking space counts in garages and lots throughout the location
- Tracks parking space inventory throughout the day using digital spreadsheets
- Possesses strong interpersonal and customer services skills, functioning as a client-facing liaison between client and management
- Assists with client requests and any general tasks as directed by Managers
- Reports any known incidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to Managers
- Assists with event set up and blocking off parking spaces
- Has a thorough knowledge of all parking areas of the location, and thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the location
- Completes other duties as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience - Minimal high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer one year related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience with a highlight on customer service and computer skills
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions and communicates responses with clear understanding
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information, particularly through email
Computer Skills - possesses working knowledge of both Microsoft and Google platforms, Microsoft SharePoint (called Bridge by client) and Google Drive, and should be fluent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, as well as Google Sheets and Google Docs.
Customer Service - Maintains strong positive attitude. Responds to requests for service and assistance
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events
Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
License Requirement - The employee will be required to have and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license with a current address and acceptable driving record
Physical Demands - These physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects.
The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website