- Supervision and coordination of scheduling of all shift cashiers
- Providing assistance to patrons and employees as needed
- Ensuring that an appropriate number of exit lanes are open at all times as required by the city and the current conditions
- Responsible for care of cashier terminals including monitoring supplies and reporting equipment malfunctions
- Responsible for verification of specific transactions required (abnormal, not documented, etc.)
- Responsible for review of contractor's supervisor and cashier policies and procedures
- High School Graduate or equivalent education.
- License Requirement: The individual will only be required to have and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license, with a current address and acceptable driving record, if the individual is expected to be able to drive a company vehicle or drive on company business.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English required.
- At least one year customer service experience required.
- At least one year work experience in public parking operation preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website