The Manager, Regional Training is responsible for developing and implementing effective learning and performance solutions to grow and develop our pipeline of leaders and ensure team members at all levels have tools and training resources. This position is a critical component to the continued success of SP+ and is designed to support the organization's strategic plan by effectively delivering learning and development support to our colleagues. The focus of this role includes understanding and executing regional learning needs through effective partnering with our operational and support stakeholders.
- Execute region's Learning plan in conjunction with the overall organizational learning strategy.
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences through the delivery of guest service, operational and leadership training to all staff levels.
- Analyze customer feedback and provide strategic development recommendations to continuously improve overall rating.
- Maintain learning records for all employees, providing timely communication to leaders including but not limited to completion reports, survey results, general updates via quarterly stakeholder reviews, written updates and presentations.
- Measure new colleagues' success through the completion of the SP+ Onboarding program, and report to local leadership on progress.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to assess learning gaps in operations and customer service; proactively make recommendations for classes/programs based on assessment.
- Evaluate the success of learning sources, programs, and techniques.
- Undertake Business Needs Analysis on an annual basis in order to plan, develop and implement the learning and development strategies across the Region.
- Identify regional learning needs, design and develop solutions in partnership with SME and process owners to build and deliver tailored programs to meet identified needs, and execute companywide learning strategies in partnership with leadership and client.
- Partner with Human Resources, L&D, Director and Managerial level colleagues to identify the skills and learning needed for the firm to achieve stated strategic goals, and collaborate across the organization to address those needs.
- Assist with the identification and creation of professional development programs, advance guest service training and resources that enable all colleagues, particularly recent hires, to own their development.
- Effectively promote and publicize learning opportunities available to associates and clients.
- Collaborate on the design, development and implementation of comprehensive learning solutions.
- Partner with corporate L&D to identify appropriate instructional methods such as group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role playing and Web Based Training.
- Effectively deliver training materials.
- Utilize effective methods of measuring comprehension and job application.
- Perform additional responsibilities pertaining to organization support/learning, as required.
Position requires an individual who is able to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels, demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, uses a proactive approach to problem solving, and creates recommendations and initiates solutions. In addition, this individual must possess excellent project management and influencing skills, business acumen, adaptability, creativity, and a willingness to take risks and manage ambiguity. The following is required:
- BA/BS Degree or 8+ years relevant work experience in hospitality, healthcare, retail or parking industries.
- Excellent facilitation skills including both in-person, instructor led learning and via webinar.
- Experience in change management and ability to transfer change concepts effectively through the organization.
- Talent Management, succession planning and coaching in career development.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software and the Internet.
- Must possess above average interpersonal, customer service, organizational, presentation and influencing skills to involve associates in all phases of needs identification and solution development.
- Mindset with a bias for action.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website