The duties listed below are intended only as an illustration of the various types of responsibilities that may be assigned to this role. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Oversees general office maintenance, records management, vending services, office supplies, phone systems, mail services, and office equipment.
- Supervises and trains any customer service/clerical personnel in the Regional Office/Parking Office.
- Supports other functions managed out of the Regional/Parking Office, which can include but not limited to: assisting with billing and submission of payment requests for invoices, setting up visitor parking, establishing and maintaining parking accounts and issuing hang tags and setting up visitor parking.
- Ensures all new hire paperwork for new staff is submitted to Corporate HR Department to ensure new employees are set-up on payroll system.
- Maintains correspondence files and other electronic filing and/or hard copy filing either on-site or in storage.
- Complete other administrative duties as assigned, such as:
- Make travel arrangements
- Process and submit expense reports on behalf of direct managers.
- Submit payment requests for invoices to the Accounts Payable Department
- Responds to customer inquiries (e.g. answer questions regarding the company's parking facilities and requests for refunds).
- Minimum high-school diploma or equivalent; Bachelors degree (B. A.) preferred.
- Minimum of three years of administrative/bookkeeping/clerical experience, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google Mail, Calendars and Docs.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Candidate must be a self-starter who can prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, delegate, lead, and motivate with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be reliable and punctual, flexible, well organized, diplomatic, and able to manage a heavy workload.
- Extreme attention to detail, proofreading skills and accuracy are essential.
- The successful candidate will possess solid verbal and written communication skills and will demonstrate initiative and critical thinking in their work.
- Prior experience working with any type of database (e.g. AS400) is beneficial.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with clients, customers, office personnel and contractors.
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent grammar and spelling skills required
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- A professional appearance/presentation.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website