SCOPE OF POSITION
The Senior Operations Analyst, Consulting Services will advise and collaborate with our clients to improve and grow the operations side of their business. They will provide parking and transportation guidance in commercial, municipal, university, venues and hospital markets.
The successful candidate will possess strong sales, project management, analytical and production attributes. They will serve as the subject matter expert possessing a broad knowledge base of the business including trends for each of the vertical markets and the role of technology in creating solutions for clients. The overall goal is to contribute to the clients' long-lasting success.
* This opportunity can be based in any city in the United States within reasonable proximity to a major airport hub. Flexibility to have this position based out of a SP+ Corporate or Regional Office (if available) or work remotely.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the area of parking and transportation services
- Manage client relationships, including assisting in the analysis, design and implementation of projects such as parking demand and allocation analysis, transportation studies, organizational assessments, and strategic plans
- Present project deliverables, finding and reporting with sufficient justification to support evidence
- Meet with clients as required throughout the project to manage expectations and to provide solutions
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client's wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports from an operational focus
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Assist in the preparation of RFP/RFQ responses
- Attend, participate and become involved in regional and national parking and transportation associations
- Work with SVP's, Regional Teams and National Lines of business to assist in the development of business opportunitities
- BS/BA in Engineering or Urban Planning, especially with a focus on parking or transportation, or relevant field recommended from an accredited university
- 3-5 years proven experience as a business consultant or equivalent
- Estimated Travel Requirement - 20-25%
- Experience in the parking and transportation industry (background in consulting, operations, engineering, sales)
- Strong technical writing background
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microstation Synchro, VISSIM, Excel, and/or GIS preferred
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Must be highly collaborative – with the ability to put ego aside and assemble the proper team of experts within our organization providing the best possible service to the clients
- Project Management skills -effectively managing teams, clients, expectations, and deadlines
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Knowledge of current and future application of technology to the business
- Familiarity with a wide selection of industry software solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office and other common tools
- Analysis and modeling toll experience a Plus
- Industry Certifications a Plus
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website