Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Verify shift transactions against cashier's money on hand during bank drops.
- Respond to customer service issues and resolve on the spot.
- Maintain order in assigned lot.
- Maintain relationships with police department and security personnel.
- Supervise employees and serve as liaison between employees and upper management.
- Count vehicles on location throughout shift, as needed.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance and arrive and remain in complete uniform before and during scheduled shifts.
- Report any unknown, observed or suspected violation of company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the managers.
- Troubleshoot minor issues with revenue control equipment.
- Completing daily inspections of the facility and other required documentation.
- Assist with cleanup of debris, water, oil spills and etc.
- Substitute for any position, if necessary.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the garage, thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimal high school diploma or equivalent.
- Cashier or parking experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but standard written or oral instructions.
- Ability to effectively respond positively to customer problems or complaints.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; able to deal with change, delays or unexpected events
- License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver's license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and use hands to handle cash and equipment. The employee is required to work outside in varying weather conditions (cold, rainy, snowy, harsh, hot, humid). The employee is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website