Job Opportunity Job ID: 33211 Positions Location: East Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Under the Description:
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Under the supervision of the Aquatic Supervisor the swim coach will provide a fun and safe swimming sessions appropriate the ages and abilities of the children
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Plan and deliver a quality swimming sessions appropriate to ability of the children.
- Combine teaching and fun with variety of activities including exercises, games and free time.
- Conduct swim team practices in a safe, friendly and competitive environment
- Maintain a kind, helpful and polite approach toward all patrons.
- Attend and complete all training sessions.
- Attendance taken at all practices, swim meets and team events.
- Attend and participate in team functions including theme meets team social events.
- Establish goals and achievement for each individual swimmer in your assigned age group
- Assist with meet lineups.
- Assist with practice structure and meet planning.
- Give kids and parents feedback on progress
- Notify all swimmers of the reason for a disqualification in a meet.
- Assist in the preparation of pool and tennis domes each season.
- Assist in special events, overnights and other activities as assigned.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Service/Support/Skilled Maintenance Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Per Diem Facility Michigan Athletic Club Experience Level New Grad
Apply on company website