Job Opportunity Job ID: 33481 Positions Location: St. Johns, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: St. Johns, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Provide prescribed physical therapy treatment to patients under the supervision of a physical therapist.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Perform treatment according to the established plan, utilizing all available modalities, equipment and techniques within the scope of physical therapy.
- Document patient treatment in the medical record according to established criteria.
- Participate in inservices, staff meetings, team meetings, continuing education courses, patient conferences, and other meetings as needed.
- Instruct patients, families and/or caregiver in proper techniques to assist patient in achieving maximal level of independence.
- Supervise the interventions provided by Rehab Aides, and students/interns ensuring that department policies and procedures are upheld and that quality patient care is provided.
- Participate in inpatient treatment at Sparrow Clinton Hospital under the supervision of a physical therapist.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Clinical Professional/Technical/Allied Health Requirements: Shift Days Degree Type / Education Level Associate Status Per Diem Facility Sparrow Clinton Hospital Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website