Current SC Nursing License required and ACLS, BCLS preferred. New graduates and experienced RN's are encouraged to apply.
The Registered Nurse, under the direction of the Nurse Manager, utilizes knowledge and skills to provide direct age-specific and culturally appropriate care through the use of the nursing process based on knowledge of principles of growth and development, serves as a clinical resource, participates in patient and staff education, demonstrates leadership, and serves as a preceptor.
4 West is a 25-bed autonomous unit is located on the 4rd floor in the main SMC building. The population served is primarily medical/surgical adult patients with a specialty in Gastrointestinal diseases. 4 West has the capability of accommodating patients requiring telemetry monitoring.
Spartanburg Regional offers a wide range of market competitive benefits and compensation. For our
full-time associates, we provide the following (but not limited to) services and benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Prescription Drug Plan and Employee Pharmacy
- Infertility and adoption benefits
- CarePlus Disease Management Program, Wellness, Rapid Weight Loss, Nicotine Cessation, Child Development, and Pampered Pregnancy Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Free On-Site Parking
- 401(k) Tax-Deferred Plans
- Paid-Time Off
- Discount and Purchase Programs
- Rewards & Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Apply on company website