HVAC Coordinator- Spartanburg Regional Main Campus
Responsible for coordination of the maintenance, repair and proper operation of the SRHS facility and to plan for and schedule new services. Demonstrates leadership ability and gives direction to sub-contractors on renovations and repairs on assigned projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred Vocational-Technical School
- Four years mechanical, electrical and plumbing
Cerifications, License and/or Registration Requirements:
- Must maintain a current Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC or Contractors License, or Assoicates Degree
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to make decisions clearly and quickly
- must be able to withstand walking, standing, stooping, bending, lifting, and moving equipment.
Manual dexterity, good hand to eye coordination with adequate vision.
Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English fluently
Must be able to work as team member with peers and other departments
Must be able to cope with agitated, hostile customers and respond calmly.
Apply on company website