Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents. The Digital Marketing Specialist will support the company's growth strategy by optimizing initiatives, implementing programs, and helping develop analytics for company branding and reputation, social media marketing channels, digital campaigns, and lead generation.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. is considered a leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit .
Digital Marketing Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee campaign calendar for all social channels.
- Work closely with third party resources and partners with a highly technical approach to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, geotargeting, and display advertising campaigns to optimize website traffic and lead generation.
- Implement social media campaigns and strategy, from awareness to retargeting, across multiple audiences and channels.
- Content creation and approval for all social posts, digital ad campaigns, email marketing efforts, and the blog.
- Develop new and innovative growth strategies and ideas to untap new market share.
- Expert usage of Martech stack, including management of Hubspot marketing automation software, CRM systems, and call tracking software; ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain data integrity.
- Campaign analysis and reporting to measure performance and ROI of digital and programmatic advertising efforts.
- Design, build, and execute our social media presence across all channels to best support the multiple overarching goals of the company.
- Perform regular maintenance and monitoring to ensure database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, and pipeline contribution.
- Provide an end-to-end approach that extends to web development, data analytics and actionable business intelligence.
- Continuously work to streamline systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes while creating and maintaining documentation.
Digital Marketing Specialist Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or diploma in a relevant discipline, or commensurate experience
- 3 years of experience managing marketing channels in a B2C environment, with a focus on website, demand generation, and social media marketing.
- Strong team player with an ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization as well as externally.
- Superior content marketing writer with attention to detail and knowledge of AP guidelines.
- Knowledge of B2C customer sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration.
- Knowledge of multiple marketing channels including print, website, database and email marketing, social media, and public relations.
- Ability to maintain relationships with 3rd party resources.
- Thorough analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal, working under time constraints.
- Strong project management and decision-making skills.
- Commitment to a team approach combined with an ability to self-direct workload.
- Natural curiosity and excitement to stay abreast with the latest marketing technology trends
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Hubspot marketing automation software and WordPress, as well as proficiency with WordPress and Microsoft Office programs (advanced Excel skills preferred).
- Must be able to resolve problems on a daily basis, handle conflict, and make effective decisions under pressure with a strong customer service orientation.
The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401(K); PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
- Online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various retailers and more; lucrative team member referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.
Apply on company website