SportsTek Medical, Inc. has proudly represented Arthrex products and surgical techniques since 2010. With over 100 employees, both in the field and in our offices, our team is
dedicated to partner with our customers, promote our products, and provide for our people. Sportstek / Arthrex has a reputation of quality, integrity, and amazing customer
support to “Help Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.” As a company we are passionate about showing our surgeons and medical professionals the latest advancements in
procedures and products, as well as providing expert representation and ongoing education. We have four training locations and a Mobile Lab where surgeons are trained on
the latest techniques. The Distal Extremities Sales Rep will be responsible for Distal Extremities product sales as part of Team San Diego.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent SportsTek Medical / Arthrex Inc by working in a fast-paced environment with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons & healthcare professionals.
- Work with the team to develop and implement sales strategies to meet sales objectives for the territory.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with current and new customers.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Marketing new products and techniques as they become available.
- Troubleshooting account challenges.
- Maintaining confidentiality of Sportstek and patient/ account information as well as following company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving training/ coaching
- Maintaining independent study to remain current on products and procedures.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of the regular business hours, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis
- Key Account Development (Hospital/Surgeon). Work closely with agency/sales representative and sales management to uncover and close opportunities critical to the success of the Distal Extremities Business
- Support Product Development team by working closely in surgery with existing customers and identifying new surgeon consultants
- Build relationships with major Ortho and Podiatric centers regionally.
Incidental Duties:The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years sales experience with medical device company required; foot/ankle/hand wrist product experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Knowledge of surgical orthopedics and/or arthroscopy.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills desired.
Interested candidates should send your resume to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Apply on company website