SportsTek Medical, Inc. has proudly represented Arthrex products and surgical techniques since 2010. With over 100 employees, both in the field and in our offices, our team is
dedicated to partner with our customers, promote our products, and provide for our people. Sportstek / Arthrex has a reputation of quality, integrity, and amazing customer
support to “Help Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better.” As a company we are passionate about showing our surgeons and medical professionals the latest advancements in
procedures and products, as well as providing expert representation and ongoing education. We have four training locations and a Mobile Lab where surgeons are trained on
the latest techniques.
SportsTek Medical Inc. is looking for a Sales Representative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent SportsTek Medical / Arthrex Inc by working in a fast-paced environment with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons & healthcare professionals.
- Work with the team to develop and implement sales strategies to meet sales objectives for the territory.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with current and new customers.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Marketing new products and techniques as they become available.
- Troubleshooting account challenges.
- Maintaining confidentiality of Sportstek and patient/ account information as well as following company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving training/ coaching
- Maintaining independent study to remain current on products and procedures.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of the regular business hours, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis
Incidental Duties:The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed
additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.
- Bachelor's Degree required, unless prior medical device or surgical technician experience
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude for highly technical medical information, anatomy, as it relates to surgical procedures and equipment
- Adaptable to fast paced environments / strong sense of urgency* Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room.
- Current Driver's License
- Access to your own transportation
Candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com or click the Apply button below.
Apply on company website