TYPICAL SHIFTS: Are 5am-1pm Saturday through Wednesday; POSITION DESCRIPTION: To produce all orders as required by business volume and the Chef in an efficient, timely, and high-quality manner. Prepare all food for the next shift and the following day as required and directed.
1. Prepare food items according to guest orders of consistent quality following designated recipes
2. Stock and maintain designated food station
3. Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment
4. Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
5. Performs any other job related duties as assigned
1. Minimum one year culinary experience required
2. ServSafe Certification required
3. Culinary Certificate preferred
4. Must be flexible to work all shifts to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website