Company: SPX Flow
Location: Pasadena, TX
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
- Uses mechanical aptitude to assist in assessing and diagnosing possible problems with hydraulic and mechanical equipment.
- Read and interpret schematics for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation in either paper or electronic form.
- Must be efficient at managing multiple tasks and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Works collaboratively with other Multi-Skilled technicians under the direction of the Operations Manager to meet operational needs.
- Forklift Operations
- Shipping, Receiving, Hydraulic tool maintenance testing and calibration
- Rotating On-Call schedule
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required
- Ideally possesses up to 2 years' mechanical or hydraulic repair experience
- 0-2 years' Shipping and Receiving experience
- 0-2 years' forklift operations experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding
- Must be able to take direction and have excellent initiative and organizational skills
- Shop Environment
- Works in inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50lbs when required
Apply on company website