Top five reasons to align your career with SPX Flow:
- Take on a steady stream of diverse challenges as you provide warehouse support -- no two days will be the same.
- Grow your skills through cross-training.
- Enjoy a professional but family-like atmosphere and work/life balance -- just two of the reasons we have a high number of long-tenured employees.
- Support leading industry brands, like ClydeUnion Pumps, at a center of excellence in pump technology, hydraulic design and engineering.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, life, etc.) with no co-pay, working in a clean, air-conditioned facility.
- Enjoy career advancement opportunities. Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance within a growing global industry leader, here in Burlington or across the globe.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Warehouse Clerk, you will perform a variety of duties in the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
More specifically, you will:
- Account for all materials and supplies.
- Audit goods received into warehouse.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepare and coordinate schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensure the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
You will work the Day Shift: 7 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. (1 break in the morning, lunch for 30 min., and you can leave 15 min early in lieu of afternoon break.) There will be an afternoon shift rotation every 5th week: 3:00 p.m. – 11 p.m.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work with multi-functional teams.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member.
Once trained, we'll look to you to be flexible about moving to other locations as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -3 years of Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Experience - loading, unloading, picking and packing.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with AS400 or SAP.
- Forklift or Raymond Reach Truck experience. We will train on the other equipment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Crane / Rigging.
- Staging and inventory.
- Wooden skids and making packaging.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and stand 8 hours per day. This job may occasionally require loading and unloading extremely heavy parts with the aid of lifting devices. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Specific PPE is required within this cell.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SPX FLOW VALUES
SPX Flow employees are expected to behave in accordance with our company values:
- Think all customer, all the time.
- Embrace teamwork with no borders.
- Be obsessed with being the best.
- Own your actions.
- Ask the hard question.
- Do the right thing, always!
- Appreciate the moment.
Quality encompasses all aspects of SPX's business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and through designed channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
SPX Flow is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Apply on company website