Superior Resource Group is looking for a Cabinet Installer for a client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is direct or contract to direct.
- Responsible for job site quality
- Positive representation of the company
- Identify differences in types of cabinets (base, wall, island, vanity)
- Works with lead installers to expand knowing and learn essentials of cabinet installation
- Development of listening and communication skills with all installers
- Cleaning job sites
- Able to do basic pre-install work (drawer guides, glass onto doors)
- Able to install very basic cabinets, simple style cabinets (vanities, linens)
- Straight line moldings with no miters
- Direct conversation of job from builder / homeowner to lead installer
- Assist in loading and unloading product.
- Unloading tools when arriving at a job and picking up tools at the end of the day
- Hang doors and install drawers
- Put on hardware on doors and drawers
- Make necessary adjustments to doors and drawers so they are even and level
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Assigned tasks as needed
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.
Apply on company website