Superior Resource Group is looking for a CNC Machinist for a client located in Manitowoc, WI. This position is contract to direct.
This position is responsible for the operating of CNC equipment on a production basis and machine quality parts meeting or exceeding the rate established by process engineering.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of CNC equipment operations.
- Understanding of basic engineering drawings.
- Follow Quality System procedures and maintain records as job is running.
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, gauges, and fixtures.
- Responsible for creating procedures, adapting, and following the duties as described in the Quality Systems Procedure Manual.
- Applicant must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must pass pre-employment physical/drug test
- Ability to lift up to 40 points; hoists are available
- Starting Pay: $16.00/hour
- First Shift: Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm
- Second Shift: Monday-Friday, 3pm-11pm, $1.00 shift premium
- Third Shift: Monday-Friday, 11pm-11am, $1.50 shift premium
- Second Shift Weekend: Friday-Sunday, 11am-11pm, $3.00 shift premium
- Third Shift Weekend: Thursday-Saturday, 11pm-11am, $3.00 shift premium
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work " through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.
Apply on company website