SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Institutional & Investment Management – Client Support Consultant (CSC)
The CSC is responsible for providing I&IM product support to the global client base. They will respond to queries, enquiries and issues raised by clients and provide resolutions to cases received via telephone and on line enquiries via our Salesforce portal. They are responsible for incident management, active management of the client case queue and the creation of “how to” documents to better educate clients on our products.
The CSC will collaborate with their colleagues and senior members of the team, both within the group and with other internal business areas, to ensure that client satisfaction is maintained at the highest possible level. This individual will be responsible for increasing the quantity and quality of the I&IM Service Centre Portal knowledge base through active authoring of articles.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Under limited supervision, investigate and resolve client incidents and problems; actively manage client case queue
- Provide direct phone support to clients when required, log and classify all issues and requests in the call tracking database
- Continually work to deepen product and industry knowledge
- Manage the case resolution process for clients by following defined procedures and ensuring cases are resolved within target response times
- Exchange and share knowledge with the team to maximize knowledge and the effectiveness
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of clients or influencing the timely resolution of one client's enquiry
- Contribute to the “How to” Knowledge Base by authoring required volume of materials of high-quality and accuracy with close attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 5 years providing support on a software product
- 1 to 5 years providing client support and solving client issues
- Ability to troubleshoot details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Ability to manage high pressure client situations and build trust with the clients.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate well with both internal and external audiences using excellent interpersonal, client management and communications skills
- General knowledge of hardware and software technologies related to Company's products
- Self-motivated, “Find a way to get it done” attitude
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- 1 to 5 years experience in the Financial industry, ideally with experience within investment management industry
- Experience with Performance measurement theory and analysis
- Experience with investment management applications such as SS&C PORTIA, Pacer, HiPortfolio, Sungard, SimCorp, PAM, Eagle or Advent is a plus
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website