The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are seeking a talented individual to be part of our Retirement Solutions BPO team to lead strategic initiatives for the growing business.
This role can be located in Kansas City, Boston area, or New York.
What you will be doing
- Advance BPO strategy with process improvement and innovation, heavily leveraging data and client experience mapping. Actively engage leadership on high level ideas and get input on continued investment and prioritization. Connect with other SS&C entities and acquisitions to identify and create opportunities for the BPO to leverage.
- Responsible for:
- Strategic Idea Management
- Maintain an idea backlog that includes personal ideas as well as ideas that arise from experiences, events, leaders, and clients.
- Continuously review ideas, prioritize, and meet with leadership and stakeholders to determine which ideas should be pursued and/or researched further.
- Process Improvement
- Leadership of PI Manager (new)
- Focused on improving and maintaining efficient and profitable operations that also produce the highest quality of products and services.
- Streamline, simplify and improve processes, driving a continuous improvement culture, with systems and tools to drive productivity and a unified user experience.
- Partner with enterprise resources such as data analytics, research and CX in order to evaluate, analyze and improve processes.
- Manage Kaizen Program (Associate ideas for continuous improvement)
- Facilitation of database of ideas
- Leadership of committee leaders for idea categories including setting processes to follow, implementation of ideas and follow-up communication.
- Business intelligence
- Partner with enterprise resources to facilitate the collection and reporting of data
- Improve data access and cataloging for the internal team
- Determine metrics that should be reported to the business for continuous improvements and create and maintain dashboards for these metrics
- Client experience
- Represent the voice of the client
- Journey mapping
- Partner with marketing
- Knowledge Management
- Matching issues to solutions
- Competitive intelligence
- Strategic Idea Management
What you need for this Position
- 5+ years experience in the financial services industry with a good understanding of the business process management and operational workflow.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to present using solution selling and a consultative approach.
- Six Sigma, BPMN or other process improvement certifications.
- Establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences; must be comfortable presenting to senior executives of major financial firms.
- Proven success as a self-starter who has created business development-focused marketing strategies and programs, including getting buy-in from stakeholders and delivering results.
- Project management abilities and excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must!
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Ability to travel to onsite prospect discovery meetings and product demonstrations
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website