SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. The Black Diamond Product is a growth area within SS&C Technologies, providing leading software and services for the investment management industry. We are seeking a Product Manager with excellent analytical and communication skills for our office in Jacksonville, Florida. S/he will join our Product Management Team and be responsible for all aspects of moving our product offering forward. A qualified candidate must have the ability to perform in a fast-paced and agile environment. Innovating, collaborating, and executing with a sense of urgency and team focus is of utmost importance in this role.
- Interact with leaders, teams, clients, partners to fully understand what drives a great user experience and client value.
- Engineer and design product enhancements, including data models, business logic, and application permissions.
- Prepare clear and complete system requirements for execution by software engineering and quality assurance.
- Manage project phasing and backlog prioritization
- Work with product management, sales, marketing, and service to effectively roll out new product enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in finance, engineering-related fields or comparable work experience.
- MUST HAVE a proven track record of exceptional ambition, drive, and proven results. In college and/or professionally
- Superior solutions-orientation and complex problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Wealth Management knowledge strongly preferred.
At Black Diamond, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees by offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) well-being. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and a deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Black Diamond's culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. Plus, a Global Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, providing the freedom and flexibility to take the time off that you need - when you need it. Bring your unique perspective and talent to work today!
Advent Software is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. No phone calls please.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website