The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
About SS&C Cybersecurity
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of Security professionals?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our culture. We've made it our priority to create a top-tier Security Architecture team, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats. We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cyber defense. We'll arm you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Responsibilities for Solutions Engineer
- Serve as the technical expert between IT engineers/Data engineers/Business Analysts to get to production in a faster, secure, safer, and more stable manner
- Deliver hands-on solutions for security, observability and operations in complex technical environments on-premises or cloud
- Understanding of data-driven, automated testing methodologies in order to create running examples that speak to the business
- Identifying opportunities for internal customers to streamline their operations
- Provide improvement feedback for product and engineering teams about direction and roadmap
- Willingness to coach and teach others to improvement management of technology and processes
- Enthusiasm for technology to make our lives better
Qualifications for Solutions Engineer
- Ability to work in Agile / DevOps environment
- Strong Research and Troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in Linux, Windows, Docker, and experience with multi-tier application stacks
- Software Engineering experience (Go, Python, Ruby)
- Define and implement automated security system installation/configuration procedures within virtualized infrastructures (VMWare, EC2, Azure)
- Systems build automation, version control and provisioning (Ansible, Terraform, Gitlab, CI/CD)
- Understanding of package management workflows (Artifactory, Grafeas, Aptitude/dpkg, Yum/RPM)
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website